By: Jayna Mistry
Client Service Worker at City of Toronto
MPI Toronto Chapter - Member of TEC Planning Committee email@example.com
At the MPI Toronto Education Conference 2015, we want to celebrate each of you and provide a setting from which you can grow. After all, this industry will be nothing without YOU. With that in mind we truly believe that creating an environment for each individual to blossom independently, collectively we foster and encourage progression of this industry. This is a “Team” industry and in order to maintain a strong team, we must first deliver resources to build strong members.
Of course we are all about being different and better, and the MPI TEC 2015 is no exception. We have an amazing line up of events for you:
- Although we do learn from lectures, this time YOU have opportunities to interact more closely with the speakers. After all, it’s all about YOU
- Not feeling the business attire? Jeans are A-Okay (no ripped jeans or sport shoes please)
Take a look at the top 10 reasons members feel YOU should attend:
- To stay current on trends in our industry and bring value back to your companies
- A one-stop-shop for learning
- To learn from and to be motivated by each other
- To connect with other event planners in the industry and share best practices
- To interact with suppliers and find solutions to your problems and answers to your questions
- Establish relationships leading to strategic alliances
- It is a step FORWARD into your future – you never know who you will meet!
- To get inspired
- Become more involved in your professional development
- Have fun, be entertained and fell engaged
Our ECOS Initiative
We are supporting the local Collingwood General & Marine Hospital with TWO great initiatives for which you can get involved. Together let’s spread the power of smiles!
Bring a Stuffie!
Bring with you a newly purchased teddy bear and it will be delivered to a child in treatment. These “stuffies” offer comfort to children and help distract from the medical equipment and surroundings.
Purchase tickets throughout the conference in support of the "See & Treat" program at the Emergency Department to help raise funds for the following equipment: Gynecological Examination Bed, Pediatric Examination Bed and Pediatric Accessories.
Get ready to connect with engaging industry professionals, fill our brains with knowledge and our pockets with business cards!
For more information about this year’s MPI Toronto Education Conference please go to MPI Toronto TEC.
Registration is now open and YOU don’t want to miss the early bird specials!